About this Guide
Launching a website for your business is a lot of work.
It requires a number of skillsets such as:
- Design and Layout
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimiziation)
- Website builder knowledge
- Branding & Marketing
- Photography / Video
- Paid Ads
- Social Media
- Content and blogging
Plus you have the responsibility of still running your business.
The Goal for Your Website
Get customers to buy your product or service.
This guide will show you how to set up a website that simply gets you customers.
We will show you how to do each step.
You don’t need to know how to code. Just need to read and click the buttons.
This guide is 3 parts:
- Plan & Setup Your Website
– What type of website
– Doing competitor analysis and niche research
– How to buy a domain name and web hosting
– Get a custom email address
– Accounts set up
– How to Hire Freelancers
- Build the Website
– Choosing a website builder
– Install and learn WordPress
– Choosing a WordPress Theme
– How to create a page that gets traffic and customers
– Adding content to the website
– Analytics, Search Console
– Submit site to Google
- Promote Your Website
– Google My Business set up
– email newsletter